Home » Unclaimed Property » Just For Holders » Holder Forms

Holder Forms

This is a collection of forms used by our office.
Forms can be mailed to:

Kansas State Treasurer
Holder Services
900 SW Jackson, Suite 201
Topeka, KS 66612

or faxed to: 785-291-3172
Holder reporting forms (for reports of 10 items or less):
Other forms:
  • Financial Institutions
  • Insurance