Our Office Provides 5 Reporting Methods:
- Login to UP3 to manually enter your report (account required, click to create a new account) * note if you have access to NAUPA format you do not need to create an account to upload your report see option below. You will be prompted to print a remit sheet once your report is completed. Please include a copy with your payment.
- Upload NAUPA files to our secure server (account NOT required). You will be prompted to print a remit sheet after the file is successfully uploaded. Please include a copy with your payment.
- Excel Template and Instructions; The instructions for this spreadsheet must be followed and our format must be used for the file to upload correctly.
- NAUPA files may also be mailed into the office on CD/DVD.
- Reporting forms for 10 properties or less:
- Summary Sheet - Information about the reporting company
- Owner Detail - Information about the owner you are reporting for.
- Safe Deposit Box - Owner information for reporting safe deposit box contents.
- Property type/Relationship codes - A listing of codes to be used with the owner detail.
- Forms may be printed and filled out or you may fill them out electronically and print them.
Did you know?
To protect our system password protected files and .exe files are not accepted. Please Upload NAUPA files to our secure server.
We are not a wagers state .hde files are not accepted.
When filing with a CD/DVD please use the appropriate label or use a marker. Improper labels can damage the disk drive.
We do accept files via UPExchange. A remit sheet will be emailed to you after the file is uploaded. Please include this remit sheet with your payment.