Home » Unclaimed Property » Just For Holders » Holder Refunds

Holder Reimbursement Information

If you have submitted funds to our office and now require a refund because you have paid the original owner, you may file a reimbursement claim with our office. We do not have a general reimbursement form. Our forms are property specific. If you are a user of UP3 you may file, the claim through our paperless process by using the step by step instructions found below. If you are not a user of UP3 you may contact our claims department at 1-800-432-0386 or unclaimed@treasurer.ks.gov and request a Holder Reimbursement claim form be mailed or emailed to you. You will need the name as it appeared on your original report and the amount.